On behalf of everyone at SFMG Wealth Advisors, we are excited to welcome you back to our office, but of course video conferencing is still available upon request.
Federal, state, and local guidance regarding COVID-19 continues to evolve as more people become vaccinated. As a result, policies are shifting, and many businesses are adapting to best support their employees and clients throughout the changing landscape. At SFMG Wealth Advisors, we are monitoring the situation and evolving our own approach to key COVID-related issues.
In advance of visiting our office we wanted to make you aware of the revised protocols that we have put in place based on the recent guidance from the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Screening – SFMG and Visitors
- We are no longer requiring health screening of employees or visitors; however, we do ask that you refrain from visiting our office if you are feeling unwell. We are happy to reschedule you for a virtual meeting.
- Our conference rooms are back to our normal capacity limits ranging from 6 – 10 occupants. Feel free to request confirmation of the number of attendees planned for your meeting.
- Consistent with recent guidance from the CDC, individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are no longer required to wear masks in the office. As a reminder, fully vaccinated means two weeks past the final vaccination dose.
- Individuals who are not vaccinated should continue to wear masks, as well as anyone else who wishes to do so.
- Because we have opened the capacity of our conference rooms, we are asking that non vaccinated individuals remain masked during the visit. If the number of occupants allow for social distancing, then masks may be removed upon being seated as long as ALL parties have consented to this.
- We do not require proof of vaccinations from our employees or visitors and have implemented the Honor System for individuals to follow the policies that have been laid out. Because we do not have confirmation of who has been vaccinated, it is possible that you would be in a meeting with an unvaccinated individual. If this makes you uncomfortable, please schedule a virtual visit, or we are happy to require all attendees to remain masked during your visit, just let us know of your preference before-hand.